CORPORATE TRAINING OFFICER
This senior level position will be accountable for the development, delivery, scheduling, continuance and maintenance of Sales Rep, Sales Management (Regional Manager, IDN Manager, Corporate Accounts, Distribution Manager), Distributor and Customer Educational Training. Organizational leadership role for selection, roll-out, management and maintenance strategy for all deployed sales enablement technology platforms. Position will support both Patient Monitoring and Ultrasound modalities/teams. Requires a high level of collaboration between Marketing and Sales Management Leadership.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
Ensuring strategic alignment of the training department with business goals
● Evaluating individual and organizational performance to ensure training is meeting business needs and improving performance
● Manages costs for all program, productions, and publications in order to report to organization executives regarding a return on investment
● Identifying training needs by consulting with stakeholders and using needs assessments
● Optimizing training processes for efficiency
● Selecting and managing resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training
● Managing the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training
Sales and Marketing
Researches and develops various marketing strategies for products and services. Implements marketing plans and works to meet sales quotas. Tracks marketing and sales data and identifies areas of improvement.
Marketing and Sales Job Duties:
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
- Helps to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company’s marketing and sales teams
- Assigns specific employees to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
Business Development Associates.
A Business Development Associate helps companies to boost growth and sales. They conduct market research, develop business strategies, build client relationships, and identify new business opportunities. Business Development Associates find work in a variety of industries from marketing to information technology.
We are looking for an energetic Business Development Associate to help drive our sales and grow the business. You will attract new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships. Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities. You will work with various departments and report to the Head of Business Development. The successful applicant will be resourceful, organized and motivated to increase sales, enhance the company’s reputation, and look for new and creative ways to market our products. A background in sales or marketing is strongly desirable.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.