ETCFORALL IN COLLABORATION WITH NEOLIFE INTERNATIONAL EVENT AND ENTERTAINMENT
ETCFORALL Innovator offers Africans a Community-based collaborative hub in the areas of Mentorship, Innovation Capacity Development & Entrepreneurship. Special credits to our long-standing strategic initiative research partners of Neolife International, Aptech Ota Centre, Neolife University Africa, , and the amiable World Health Organization . We cherish the alliances that has bonded us to advance actions towards the World Development Goals from our respective countries.
To address Africa’s greatest social economic challenges through innovative technology solutions by offering opportunity platforms for growing quality and knowledgeable generation of startups in a new nation building transformation agenda.
Why join the ESOG Community?
Welcome to the ETCFORALL INNOVATORS Start-up Opportunities Gateway (ESOG) Are you an African Start-up wanting to grow and connect with strategic partners locally and globally?
- Gain visibility to the Nigerian and African communities – and internationally.
- Promote your ventures through your company and/or personal profile.
- Grow and find solutions by sharing your Haves and Wants and find the right partners.
- Create opportunities and articulate open innovation challenges.
- Browse our growing world of opportunities and get inspired.
- Access and benefit from a variety of opportunities in Nigeria and worldwide.
- Learn about grants, competitions and other awards.
- Join our vibrant and growing community.
WORLD TEAM CONFERENCE 2021
2020 BLOG WRITING COMPETITION
“Impacts and opportunities from COVID-19″
ETCFORALL INNOVATORS Start-up Opportunities Gateway (ESOG) calls on young professionals and students from around Nigeria to create a blog post exploring how COVID-19 exposed fragilities and strengths of waste management worldwide. Take part to win and secure an automatic employment with us. The theme of this month’s competition, ‘Impacts and opportunities from COVID-19’, is a challenge for all of us to join the ongoing discussion aimed at improving waste and resource management – minimize waste generation, improve resilience and unveil the excellence of the ground workforce. Bloggers are challenged to envision how individuals, communities, waste management companies, municipalities and government can increase the resilience of the waste sector and share best practices. Entries should be original, engaging, passionate, and no longer than 600 words. Participants can increase their chances of winning by promoting their posts on social media, as the resonance of blogs will be considered by the judges.
COMPETITION AWARDS: winner – Business setup and free training on health management.
- Open for Blog submission: 17th December 2020
- Blog Submission Deadline: 2nd January 2020
- Winners Announcement: 23rd February 2020
- Entries must be in English. Writing should be concise and correct. British or American spelling is accepted if used consistently throughout the post.
- Entrants must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
- Entries must be submitted by the author and not on someone else’s behalf.
- Each entrant may only submit one blog post.
- The blog post must be original.
To enter the competition, bloggers should:
- Write a compelling blog post up to 600 words (excluding citations and figures) on this month’s theme, ‘Impacts and opportunities from COVID-19’’.
- Post the blog post on Facebook, your own website, or LinkedIn. Participants MUST do the following:
- a, Make sure that the post can be viewed by the public.
- b, Include the following text at the end of the post – This blog has been submitted to the 2020 Entrepreneurship For All.
- c, Use the hashtags #ETCFORALL
For queries send an email to email@example.com with the email’s subject: ESOG2020_First Name_Last Name. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are disqualified or which are not received for whatever reason.
ASSESSMENT CRITERIA for the selection of the best blog:
- Qualified entries will undergo a full process of double-blind assessment.
- The score will be distributed (70% – Reviewers’ scores 30% – Number of shares and likes in the original(s) post(s) shared by the participant, received by the 2nd January 2020.)
- The quality and relevance between the identification of the issue and the proposal.
- The expression of ideas in a concise and specific manner.
- Decisions from Judges are final.
ETCFORALL ENTERTAINMENT CORNER
- Eliminating distractions while working from home — especially with kids running around belting Frozen II and housemates doing mid-day workouts — might not be entirely feasible. However, it is still possible to mitigate distractions. After all, they’re hurting you — and your business — more than you might realize. You might have heard the popular […]
- SEM. SEO. PPC. What’s the best mix for your business? The question is more complicated than it might first appear. After all, who wouldn’t want to optimize their SEM, SEO, and PPC efforts? But limited budgets, limited capabilities, and limited expertise can be obstacles—particularly if you’re stronger in one area than another. Let’s discuss what […]
- It’s a fact that most new small businesses struggle. It’s part of the process. And though some don’t ultimately survive, those that can power through early problems can emerge strong (and profitable). Still, reaching that point is difficult, particularly in a rough business climate. However, there are certain steps you can take to keep you […]
- What does the perfect business email look like? For some go-getters, it might be the 21st century of War and Peace: it’s long, it leaves no stone unturned, and it contains enough detail that anyone who reads it will be impressed by your work ethic and flowery language. This is wrong. A good email is […]
- When a customer hangs up on you mid-conversation, it’s easy to tell what you did wrong. In fact, they probably spent the previous five minutes telling you exactly what their issue was. But when customers hang up on your phone system before you even get to speak with them, that’s another problem. According to some […]