WHO WE ARE
ETCFORALL is in proud partnership with Neolife International, a company that has existed for over 60years making global impact in the area of Agro development and Financial well-being. We are the fastest growing Entrepreneurial Outfit in Nigeria. Etcforall is an Entrepreneurship Training Center for Agro, Leadership and Life support programs. An organization that aspires to bring out millions of downtrodden out of poverty by restructuring their financial failures to financial success while standing on their own as the next world billionaires full of lifestyles. An entrepreneurial practice makes the world realize that : no white collar job anywhere but a brown collar job, no greener pastures anywhere but there is a pasture seed. Our pasture seed today is our investment, while our investment is our exponential income tomorrow.
Our mission is to provide the best-bet agriculture investment opportunities to tackle youth unemployment, increase food value chain(Farmers, Producers, Financial institutions, State Government etc.) make smarter decisions.
This is a agribusiness(Agriculture Business) that is helping solve the world’s biggest challenge :How can we sustainably match food production? One farmer at a time, our goal is to make Nigeria the organic food basket of the world by providing small holder farmers with access to high quality farm inputs, lower production costs, finance, increased incomes, boosting food security and premium markets for their produce. With our platform, we increase digital participation in agriculture by providing agro based high yield investment opportunities that guarantee profitable returns of you and captures values for the farmers.
LIFE SUPPORT HERBAL / FOODS MEDICATIONS
ETCFORALL GLOBAL provides a wide range services on health sensitization and effective life support programs which helps manage most chronic diseases and promote a better and healthier Lifestyle through nutrition to help improve the general wellbeing. Our wide range of products are certified by WHO and approved by NAFDAC. Our products are highly effective and reliable, it has helped managed chronic diseases and improve healthcare services. It’s no secret that we live in a super-saturated world, a fact that carries it pros and cons. While on one hand there is more to choose from than ever before, all those choices can make the process of figuring out to spend your money on downright exhausting. Wellbeing is important, but seems a little hard to come by and we understand people wish to spend more time on improving their health with products and services that enhance their wellbeing. Our aim is to help determine adequate life support programs at the end stage in case of a life threatening illness for the people themselves and the factors affecting their health and lifestyle. The most fascinating thing about our products and services is the potential to improve your wellbeing on a day to day basis , which helps you feel more vibrant, energetic and healthy. If this sounds like a point of interest, the best -selling health and wellness product are a great place to start. Put simply, why our items are trending for a reason. We help impact the state of your physical health, focusing on all aspects of your wellness which helps you improve the quality of life, your health , and potentially extend your lifespan. We understand, it is vital to focus on the well-being of people with health issues and the reviews from our products have been great.
ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING CENTRE FOR ALL, Powered by NEOLIFEU
We are SMART entrepreneurs whose goal is to create and nurture other SMART entrepreneurs by cultivating in them the tenets of idea creation as well as the strategic orchestration and execution of business deals. Every aspect of your life influences our wellbeing and our products and services helps in life support.
What is leadership training?
Leadership and management training courses are specialized programs designed to help you learn new leadership techniques and refine old skills to run your team, including assertive communication, motivation methods, and coaching. Leadership training is ideal for anyone in a supervisory role, from people who have just stepped up to a new position to more experienced managers who want to keep on top of their game.
As a leader, you are the driving force of your team.
You are the person who will push your team to reach their full potential, bring out the best of each individual, and achieve your career goals. Here’s how you’re going to do it. I want to dive into the most important leadership skills you need from any leadership training.
Learning Core Leadership Practices
Before you master anything else in your leadership classes, you will first need to tackle the basics. The basics to leadership training are about establishing what your purpose is as a leader and the mindset you need to be cultivating in yourself and your team. These core leadership practices include:
- Being a role model
- Making an impact
- Focusing on following a vision
- Encouraging collaboration
- Being positive
A good leadership training will guide you through identifying your core leadership practice and mission. One lesson we cover in our leadership training program, People School is how we can be charismatic authentically.
Corporate Training & Development
Corporate Training is at the core of every great enterprise. As such in Etcforall Globals, we place a lot of Premium on Knowledge Acquisition. In line with our Train-the-Trainers (TTT) program, our Corporate Trainers give of themselves with the sole aim of building Human Capacity Development. Undoubtedly, every individual has their own idea of what makes a ‘good training program’. The truth is there isn’t a unique model of what constitutes the ideal training program. However, some things remain standard in all good training programs –no matter the industry, the employee size, the purpose of the program, the geography and demography:
- Relevancy and Need – The experience and information you offer your employees must be relevant, timely and applicable to their daily job activities. It should help them expand their knowledge, skills and should be easy to digest so they learn quickly and can implement what they learn. It is also imperative to correctly identify who needs to be trained, what topics and skills they should to be trained on. For example, if you have unsatisfied customers, you may need a customer service training for your sales team. However, if your company is going through a merger process you might need to train managers on Change Management.
- Alignment – Anything you train your employees on must be aligned with your organizational goals. Don’t ask your employees what training they want or need instead, focus on what are the business outcomes and then identify the capabilities needed to achieve those outcomes. Then you can decide collectively what specific skill sets are needed by your employee base and the the types of learning experiences you need to create.
- Goal oriented – When structuring training programs, ensure they are goal oriented and the Key Performance Indicators chosen paint a wholistic picture – time, cost, effectiveness, quality and quantity of the program.
- Manager Input – Manager involvement is important to increase employee engagement in learning. A survey conducted by LinkedIn, noted that 56% of employees would spend more time on their training if their manager directed, or recommended, them to a specific program that directly they believe will improve their skills.
- Creativity – Workplace learning is evolving to a place where adding fun, bite-sized and relevant activities to training is becoming increasingly popular to increase employee engagement. Moving away from traditional trainer style learning, or online learning experience similar to flicking through a powerpoint presentation, will allow you to explore more creative possibilities.
- Post training – Organizations spend thousands of dollars each year on employee training with little knowledge of whether it’s “working”. Incorporating post training follow ups, such as short lessons or activities to review new concepts learnt or face to face feedback sessions, can help ensure concepts are understood and actively practiced.
TTT -train the trainers programs
How to Start a Training Session?
- Why Should We Spend Time on a “Welcome”?
- The Welcome Meeting
- Typical Welcome Session Outline
- The Facilitator’s Role
- Introduction Methods
- Introductory Ideas
- Training Needs Assessment
- Training Audit
- Course Goals, Objectives, Schedule
- Review Logistics
Experiential Learning Cycle
- Designing Training with the ELC
- Session Objectives
- What do you Know About How Adults Learn?
- The Experiential Learning Cycle – ELC
- ELC The Theory
- Climate Setting
- Goal Clarification
- The Training Outcomes
- What Other Training Activities Have You Experienced?
- The Experience
- Processing, Generalising, and Applying
- Overview of Communication Skills
- Common Methods of Communication
- Process of Sending and Receiving Information
- The Barriers to Understanding/Listening
- How Can We Improve Our Listening Skills?
- The Improvement of Listening and Facilitation Skills as Trainers
- Verbal and Non-verbal Communication
- Training Participants Groups
- Stages of Group Development
- Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing, and Adjourning
- Group Dynamics, Processes, and Functions
- Behaviours Needed for a Group to Function
- Group Task and Maintenance Behaviors
- Strategies for Effective Group Processes
- Working Effectively with Groups
Designing a Training Session
- Creating a Training Programme
- The Basic Steps
- How Long Does it Take?
- The Needs Assessment
- Writing Instructional Objectives
- Types of Learning Objectives
- Action, Objectives, and Characteristics
Choosing Instructional Activities
- Visualise the Session
- Selecting an Activity
- Available Training Activities
Choose your Activity
- Choose your Activity
- Questioning, Processing, Generalisation, and Application
- Writing Stage
- Testing and Starting Again
- Ending a Training Session
- Things to Do
- Review Content – Summary
- Remaining Questions
- Action Plan
- Acknowledge Completion
- Closing Remarks
- Active Training Credo